Wealth Management Services You May Not Know Elmwood Provided…
Posted on Oct 26, 2015
- We draft a formal financial plan for all clients and update it annually, but we also have a separate financial planning portal where you can check on your plan at any time to see exactly where you stand!
- In order to help you understand your investment holdings, we provide clients with a software whereby you can link and consolidate outside investment accounts into our financial planning software. This helps us provide comprehensive planning and investment guidance even on assets that we do not actively manage in house.
- We’ve adopted a new tool called ‘Yodlee’ which enables us to help create a budget and track expenses for clients based on their checking account and credit card spending.
- For those of you who are trying to save for college and have young children or grandchildren, we set up and advise on college 529 plans on a complimentary basis.
- If you are employed and have questions about your company benefits, we will review your employee benefit plan to make sure you are getting the most out of everything that is offered.
- We have the ability to store personal electronic documents in your Elmwood client portal for easy access and safekeeping. You can never have too many copies of a trust, will, or other important documents on file!
- Donating to charity is easier than ever, and we now can set up a Donor Advised Fund on your behalf so that you can contribute and distribute all charitable transactions through one account.